More information about Icebreaker Festival Winter 2023 tickets
Icebreaker Winter Festival 2023
Multiple Venues / 1 Wristband / 80+ Acts
Saturday 4th February 2023
Albert Road & Elm Grove, Southsea.
Advanced tickets available now priced at £15. Tickets on the day, subject to availability are priced at £20. All tickets must be exchanged for a wristband at our Box Office which is located upstairs in The Wine Vaults on Albert Road
- Icebreaker Festival age limit is 18+
- A Wristband is NOT a proof of age for entering venues and/or purchasing alcohol and further, photographic identification maybe required by the venues. Driving Licence or Passport to hand will be required. R.O.A.R
- Line up subject to change
- Please read COVID-19 Information before purchasing tickets.
- Disabled access is available to all venues except The Loft & Back to the Belgrave.
- Doors from 1pm
No Refunds or Exchanges unless event is postponed or cancelled by the promoter.
Please read carefully
COVID 19 POLICY - UPDATED 20.08.22
- COVID vaccine passport, proof of a negative lateral flow test or proof of immunity will NOT be required to enter the festival.
- Masks are advisable but not mandatory. We ask that those who wish to wear masks to be respected by others.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff that anyone who is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or test positive, in order to prevent risks to others, does not attend the festival.?
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff to frequently use the hand sanitisers situated in each venue and the ticket office where masks and lateral flow tests will also be available on request.
- E-Tickets only. No paper tickets will be made available. You may still bring a print out of your ticket for us to scan.
- Our box office staff will ask all ticket holders, bands and staff on collection of wristbands if they currently have any COVID-19 symptoms before being issued. Please be respectful, it’s a simple Yes or No answer.
- COVID Policy is subject to change.
Please note, we operate a no refund policy.