Please find below the updated festival information for our Winter event. If we've missed a question you have, please email us at email@example.com
Icebreaker Festival Venues
The Wedgewood Rooms
Edge of the Wedge
Back to the Belgrave
Lord John Russell
One Eyed Dog
Door opening times
The Wedgewood Rooms - 3:30pm
Edge of the Wedge - 2pm
Back to the Belgrave - 2pm
The Vaults - 2pm
The Loft - 2pm
Lord John Russell - 2pm
The Fox - 2pm
One Eyed Dog - 2pm
The Deco - 12:30pm
Icebreaker Festival Age Restrictions
All venues are Over 18’s Only (You may be required to produce ID)
Please note - our line up is subject to change.
COVID 19 POLICY - UPDATED 16.03.22
- COVID vaccine passport, proof of a negative lateral flow test or proof of immunity will NOT be required to enter the festival.
- Masks are advisable but not mandatory. We ask that those who wish to wear masks to be respected by others.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff that anyone who is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or test positive, in order to prevent risks to others, does not attend the festival.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff to frequently use the hand sanitisers situated in each venue and the ticket office where masks and lateral flow tests will also be available on request.
- E-Tickets only. No paper tickets will be made available. You may still bring a print out of your ticket for us to scan.
- Our box office staff will ask all ticket holders, bands and staff on collection of wristbands if they currently have any COVID-19 symptoms before being issued. Please be respectful, it’s a simple Yes or No answer.
- COVID Policy is subject to change.
Please note, we operate a no refund policy.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE? Click here to purchase tickets. All tickets need to be exchanged for a wristband from our box office which is at Beer Vaults section of The Vaults. Please note, advance sales are removed at 00:00 on Saturday 9th July.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS ON THE DAY?
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased on the day from our ticket office situated at Beer Vaults section of The Vaults (please follow signs) on Albert Road. Opening times are from 12pm-10pm and tickets are £20 on the day.
DO I NEED TO BRING I.D?
Yes, you will need to bring photographic (Driving licence or Passport) I.D to the festival.
Is there Disabled Access?
Yes, all venues except The Loft (upstairs)
WHAT TIME DOES ICEBREAKER START AND FINISH?
Please click here for the line up
CAN I BRING ALCOHOL?
No, you cannot bring your own alcohol into the festival. Venues are fully catered for a range of soft and alcoholic beverages, Please drink responsibly.
WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM ON THE DAY?
Any problems to do with tickets - please visit the box office situated at The Vaults. If you are lost, concerned for the whereabouts of someone or a serious problem please speak to any member of the door security teams or the police.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN TO ICEBREAKER?
Unfortunately Icebreaker is a 18+ event and cannot accommodate for anyone under this age.
ARE THERE ANY REFUNDS FOR TICKETS?
Unfortunately there is no refunds for tickets unless the event is cancelled or postponed.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Icebreaker Festival is held in venues along Elm Grove and Albert Road in Southsea, Portsmouth. Portsmouth park and ride is the best way to enter the city,
By Train - Closest station would be Fratton, once off the train head directly down Fawcett Road until the crossroads which brings you on Albert Road. From there you will be able to find the venues involved.
By Foot - Albert Road & Elm Grove are the roads which the venues are on.
By Bus - There are a number of services by Portsmouth's bus companies to Elm Grove & Albert Road or alternatively if you are coming from out of town, there is a Park & Ride service based in Tipner on the M275 South. visit: http://parkandride.portsmouth.gov.uk/