Updated Festival Information
Please find below the updated festival information for our Winter event. If we've missed a question you have, please email us at email@example.com
Icebreaker Festival Venues
The Wedgewood Rooms
Edge of the Wedge
Back to the Belgrave
Lord John Russell
One Eyed Dog
Door opening times
The Wedgewood Rooms - 3:30pm
Edge of the Wedge - 2pm
Back to the Belgrave - 2pm
The Vaults - 2pm
Lord John Russell - 2pm
The Fox - 2pm
One Eyed Dog - 2pm
The Deco - 12:30pm
Icebreaker Festival Age Restrictions
The Wedgewood Rooms 14+ Until 11pm
Edge of the Wedge 14+ Until 11pm
Back to the Belgrave 14+ Until 7pm
The Vaults 14+ Until 7pm
Lord John Russell 14+ Until 7pm
The Fox 14+ Until 7pm
One Eyed Dog Over 18’s Only
The Deco 14+ Until 7pm
Please note - our line up is subject to change. The most up to date line up is on our official clashfinder on the link below;
COVID 19 POLICY - UPDATED 17.01.22
As of 22nd December 2021, England has moved to ‘Plan B’ of the COVID-19 Autumn/Winter Plan, in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
After an internal review of the current guidelines for indoor events along with consultation with the relevant authorities, the Icebreaker Festival Winter 2022 COVID policy is now as follows;
- COVID vaccine passport, proof of a negative lateral flow test or proof of immunity will NOT be required to enter the festival.
- Masks are advisable but not mandatory. We ask that those who wish to wear masks to be respected by others.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff that anyone who is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, in order to prevent risks to others, does not attend the festival.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff to take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of attending the festival and if a positive result is received, that you follow the government guidelines relating to self-isolation.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff to frequently use the hand sanitisers situated in each venue and the ticket office where masks and lateral flow tests will also be available on request.
- E-Tickets only. No paper tickets will be made available. You may still bring a print out of your ticket for us to scan.
- Our box office staff will ask all ticket holders, bands and staff on collection of wristbands if they currently have any COVID-19 symptoms before being issued. Please be respectful, it’s a simple Yes or No answer.
Please note, we operate a no refund policy if any new restrictions are put in place.
We are remaining cautious, the current situation is being monitored every day and our policy will be reviewed again before the festival once the review for Plan B is announced on or around the 26th January 2022. If there are any changes, everyone will be made aware.
FAQ HOW DO I BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE? Click here to purchase tickets. All tickets need to be exchanged for a wristband from our box office.
Please note, advance sales are removed at 00:00 on Saturday 29th January.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS ON THE DAY?
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased on the day from our ticket office situated at Beer Vaults section of The Vaults (please follow signs) on Albert Road. Opening times are from 12pm-10pm and tickets are £20 on the day.
IS THERE DISABLED ACCESS AT THE VENUES?
Other than upstairs at Back to the Belgrave, all venues have disabled access.
DO I NEED TO BRING I.D? Yes, you will need to bring I.D to the festival if you have purchased an over 18's ticket.
WHAT TIME DOES ICEBREAKER START AND FINISH? Please click here for the line up
CAN I BRING ALCOHOL?
No, you cannot bring your own alcohol into the festival. Venues are fully catered for a range of soft and alcoholic beverages, Please drink responsibly.
WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM ON THE DAY?
Any problems to do with tickets - please visit the box office situated at The Vaults. If you are lost, concerned for the whereabouts of someone or a serious problem please speak to any member of the door security teams or the police.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN TO ICEBREAKER?
Unfortunately Icebreaker is a 14+ event and cannot accommodate for anyone under this age.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Icebreaker Festival is held in venues along Elm Grove and Albert Road in Southsea, Portsmouth. Portsmouth park and ride is the best way to enter the city, visit: http://parkandride.portsmouth.gov.uk/
ARE THERE ANY REFUNDS FOR TICKETS?
Unfortunately there is no refunds for tickets unless the event is cancelled or postponed.